High Maintenance & Midnight Glam

    Good morning, Dear Reader!

    I have a couple of Nails of the Day for you today. After my Illamasqua Swatchfest, I used Lancome Midnight Glam. It looked more unique in the bottle than on. Here's two coats with a top coat.

    Lancome Nail Polish
    LancomeNail Lacquer Bottle

    I used the bottle for inspiration for some Fauxnad fun, and stamped it with Revlon Lily Chrome.

    Lancome Fauxnadicure Nail Polish
    MGNail Lacquer Fauxnadicure Bottle

    That was Sunday. Yesterday, I kept it simple with a nice red, Sephora by OPI High Maintenance. This is three coats.

    Sephora by OPI Nail Polish
    Sephora by OPI Nail Lacquer Bottle

    Now that's a red!

    That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews