China Glaze Vintage Vixen Swatches, Part II

    Good morning, Dear Reader!

    As promised, I have swatches of the other half of China Glaze's Vintage Vixen Collection for you this morning (manufacturer samples).  These were again three coats in artificial light.  A few could have used a fourth coat, but I wanted to be consistent.

    Swing Baby is a great champagne shimmer, but I can still see through it after three coats.  It would need a fourth.

    China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Swing Baby
    China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Swing Baby Nail Polish, Three Coats

    Hey, Doll is a light reddish brown shimmer, good in three coats.

    China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Hey, Doll
    China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Hey, Doll Nail Polish, Three Coats

    Bogie is a really interesting eggplant purple shimmer, good in three coats.

    China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Bogie
    China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Bogie Nail Polish, Three Coats

    Midnight Mission is a great shade of blue with silver microglitter, and was good in three coats but for one bald patch I didn't notice until I was selecting pictures.  Had I seen it when taking pictures, I could have fixed just the one spot.

    China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Midnight Mission
    China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Midnight Mission Nail Polish, Three Coats

    Emerald Fitzgerald is a very nice dark green shimmer.

    China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Emerald Fitzgerald
    China Glaze Vintage Vixen: Emerald Fitzgerald Nail Polish, Three Coats

    First Class Ticket is a dark bluish purple, and the one I'm wearing.  The picture is before top coat.

    China Glaze Vintage Vixen: First Class Ticket
    China Glaze Vintage Vixen: First Class Ticket Nail Polish, Three Coats

    That's the end of China Glaze's Vintage Vixen Collection.  I told you there wasn't a bad one in the bunch!  I still think some are better than others, but they'll all get used by me.

    That's all for today, Dear Reader.  Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!  

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews