Black and red flowers

    Hi everyone! I've gone global! I was checking my stats on blogger and my page views had shot right up. After fainting I looked where they had come from and it was lula.pl! I hope you don't think I am showing off I am just so happy and surprised XD
    Anyway I know you don't visit to listen to me so without any further ado 
    I wanted to do something a little bit darker but I like to have high contrast. Things like zebra print always appeal to me because of the contrast of colours.
    I used Seche Rebuild as the base coat then 1 coat of Nails Inc caramel colour (the free one with diet coke promotions last month) and then Boots No7 in Siren. The reason for using the caramel was to eliminate the visible nail line. I then used a black nail art pen to draw the flower-ish designs. Next I used a little seche vite to glue down some rhinestones. The nail art pen and rhinestones were ones I picked up on ebay. 
    Thanks for visiting 
    Stacie xoxox

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews