Old nail art - grey leopard and pink checks

    I was looking through my computer and found some nails I did before I started blogging. The photo's aren't great I was just keeping a record of what I had done but I thought it would be fun to share with you.

    First one is a black and pink check. This is my easy go to nails when I can't think what to do as there are so many combinations that it still looks different. On this one I went a bit mad with the rhinestones on the ring finger. Oh I hadn't cleaned up either :D
    Next was a grey leopard
    I think this was Nails Inc plum on the 'half moon' with Barry M Grey with black and gold eyeliners from GOSH. They are really waterproof and worked ok but nail art pens are better.
    Thanks for stopping by XD
    Love Stacie xoxox 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews