China Glaze Party Hearty

    Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

    I had a chance to change to Christmas manicure this morning and I picked China Glaze Party Hearty, the gold, red, and green glitter from the 2010 Tis the Season Collection as the starting point.  My bottle seems to have evaporated a good bit in the last year, but I figure that just happens sometimes and I'll thin it when it needs it, but it seemed worth mentioning.

    As the base for Party Hearty, I used China Glaze Poinsettia and Holly-Day, the bright red creme and green creme from this year's China Glaze Let It Snow Collection.  I used two moderate coats of each over base coat, with Holly-Days as an accent nail on my ring fingers and Poinsettia on all others, gave the color a few minutes to dry a bit, then added one coat of Party Hearty to all nails.  One coat of glitter was enough for me, although two wouldn't be too much, but I left it at one since it was sufficient and the less glitter I have to remove, the better.  I finished it off with one coat of Good to Go, and after it dried I took pictures in the sunlight.

    China Glaze Party Hearty
    China Glaze Party Hearty Nail Polish, One Coat over Red and Green

    There really no arguing that this mani isn't Christmas-y, is there?  I'm happy with it, and I think it's cool the way the green glitter in Party Hearty shows up so much on the red nails and the red glitter shows up more on the green, with the gold kind of tying it all together.  Party Hearty is one cool holiday glitter polish!

    This may or may not be my Christmas Day manicure, we'll all find out tomorrow, and either way I hope your holiday is peaceful and happy.  Until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!



    All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews