FingerPaints Flecked

    Good evening, Dear Reader!

    My newest manicure brings another of the FingerPaints Special Effects, the green one named Flecked.  I like green and purple together quite a bit (I showed you those fabulous shoes not too long ago, and my favorite earrings are amethysts with Tsavorite garnets), so a good dark purple seemed like an appropriate choice as a base color for Flecked.

    The polish I chose was Sephora by OPI Just A Little Dangerous, which needed two coats.  I waited a few minutes between coats and added two coats of Flecked, then finished it off with Good to Go.  It's been dark for a while, so I took a picture of it under artificial light.  This is Just A Little Dangerous and Flecked.

    FingerPaints Flecked Special Effects
    FingerPaints Flecked Special Effects Nail Polish, Two Coats over Dark Purple

    I like this combination.  Just A Little Dangerous is dark enough that the flakes in Flecked are quite vivid, but it's still purple.  So far, the Special Effects have been really fun to wear, and again tonight I found Asylum very easy to remove.

    That's my FingerPaints Flecked manicure and the update for today, so until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!



    All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews