FingerPaints Special Effects

    Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

    My manicure's still the same, but I got a cool looking press release I thought I'd show you.  FingerPaints is doing a flaky glitter collection called Special Effects. Click the picture if you want a closer look.

    FingerPaints Special Effects
    FingerPaints Special Effects Collection

    Individual bottle pictures were sent of Flashy, Twisted, Asylum, Flecked, Motley, but they all look basically the same because bottle pics of polishes like this rarely really look as cool as they are.  Looking at all of them over black, I think they look promising.

    The collection will be available in January in stores only (so not online) for $5.49.

    That's what I know about FingerPaints Special Effects, and if there's more to tell later, I'll pass it on.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!



    All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews