Sally Hansen Salon Effects Peppermint Twist

    Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

    I made a change to a holiday manicure today with Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Peppermint Twist, a candy cane pattern.  They went on easily, so I'm happy with them.  After I applied the strips to bare nails, I sealed them with Essie Good to Go and called it a manicure.  It's dark and rainy here today, so I used artificial light to take a picture.

    Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Peppermint Twist
    Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in Peppermint Twist

    Like a few other patterns, with the magnification of a picture the fact that the pattern is composed of dots shows up, but without it, the stripes just look like solid stripes.  This was far easier than making a stripe pattern with stamping, so I really like them.

    That's my Salon Effects Peppermint Twist mani and the update for today, so until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!



    All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews