China Glaze Icicle & Servin' Up Sparkle

    Good morning, Dear Reader!

    I was up for a silver manicure today, so I reached for China Glaze Icicle, the good two-coat silver from their Let it Snow Collection.  After applying two coats, I decided I wanted to add just a little bit to it, and OPI Servin' Up Sparkle is a good glitter for adding a bit without any danger of adding too much.  I added two coats of Servin' Up Sparkle to Icicle, a couple of coats of top coat to smooth out the glitter, and called it a mani.

    The sun is out today, so I was able to get two pictures to show you why I like Servin' Up Sparkle as much as I do.

    China Glaze Icicle
    China Glaze Icicle with OPI Servin Up Sparkle, Two Coats Each

    OPI Servin' Up Sparkle
    Another Look at OPI Servin' Up Sparkle

    The powder-fine glitter in Servin' Up Sparkle throws off light just like the hex glitter, but the direct sunlight washed it right out.  I think this is my favorite of all the Serena Williams polishes released by OPI, and I've used it several times without a single disappointment.  The only negative about it is the constant threat of blinding other drivers in traffic when out on the road.

    That's my fabulous silver manicure and all there is to tell you about today, so until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!



    All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

Total Pageviews