Color Club Dead Ringer

    Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

    I tried out another Color Club Copycoat today, Dead Ringer.  I put it over a dry manicure of SpaRitual Mood, and I'm not wild about this one.  It didn't do anything bad to the manicure, I just don't care for the smell.  Color Club describes it as "fresh with a playful of innocence featuring strawberry, violet and vanilla top notes," but it really reminds me of Giorgio perfume.  A lot.  Anyone who attended a reasonably large high school in the late '80s probably bears the same scars associated with Giorgio and Drakkar Noir that I do (when you pack a few hundred people with minimal experience regarding appropriate quantity of cologne into the same hallway, it's inevitable), so I can't imagine I'll get through the whole day without having an absolute need to be free of the smell.

    SpaRitual Mood always makes a nice manicure though, and here's three coats with the Dead Ringer bottle in sunlight.

    Color Club Dead Ringer
    Color Club Dead Ringer Scented Top Coat over SpaRitual Mood Nail Polish

    I've got an appointment to get to, so I'll be wearing this for a bit.  By the time I get home I imagine I'll either be able to live with it or take it off, only time will tell.  In the meantime, I'll just have to manage this overwhelming desire to blow off Geometry.

    That puts the CopyCoats at two for three, we'll see how the others do.  Until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!



    All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

Total Pageviews