Color Club Parallel Universe Scented Top Coat

    Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

    I've got another Color Club Copycoat scented top coat to tell you about today, Parallel Universe.  I used it over two coats of Nail Inc St John's Wood, a light blue purple creme.  I picked St John's Wood because I know it has normal drying time (not bad, nothing spectacular) so I could find out whether Parallel Universe is a quick dry top coat. 

    Unfortunately, it seems it's not.  Things were looking good when the manicure felt mostly dry after about ten minutes, but after twenty it still had that very slightly sticky feeling to it where I knew it would be dentable.  Since I wouldn't consider longer than twenty minutes quick dry, I added a coat of Essie Good to Go to finish the job.  The good news is that it dried right away, and that its fragrance, described by Color Club as "a classic green oriental blend of lush fruits with soothing amber," is still there.  It's mild and pleasant, like Copycat was, and after wearing Copycat for two days its fragrance had faded to almost nothing.

    I remembered to take a picture of the squat little cube of a bottle I'd mentioned, so that's the bottle in the picture.

    Color Club Parallel Universe
    Color Club Parallel Universe Scented Top Coat over Nails Inc St John's Wood Nail Polish

    I'd also mentioned the labels were different and hard to read, so I took a picture of the label for you while I was at it.

    Color Club Parallel Universe Scented Top Coat
    Color Club Parallel Universe Scented Top Coat's Label

    Without magnification and direct sunlight, you can imagine how challenging that is to read given that it's not easy with both.  However, it smells pretty and that's why I got it, so I can live with that.

    That's the update for today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!



    All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

Total Pageviews