Konad m87 & Light Bronze Special Polish

    Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

    I'm having more fun with new Konad supplies, and today brings safari nails with plate m87 and Light Bronze Special Polish.

    I couldn't find the darker brown special polish nor could I find a tan to paint a background that I liked enough for giraffe print, so I just reversed the colors of giraffe print.  That way I could try out Light Bronze and figured it would give the all-purpose animal print impression just the same.

    I started with base coat and two coats of Anna Sui 001, a sheer, neutral, sparkly fine glitter polish, and topped it with Good to Go to dry it.  I chose SpaRitual Hush for the tip background color, and used the same trick to give myself a guide line as I did yesterday (that was using Hush and m87 to stamp to smile lines so it would correspond to the pattern on m87) before filling in my tips.  It took two coats for the tip color to be even and opaque, then another round of Good to Go to dry it.

    Once all that was done, I was ready to stamp.  Light Bronze is like Vivid Pink in terms of opacity, dry time, and easy stamping.  The older metallic Konad Special Polishes are more sheer, but Light Bronze is very opaque and thick enough that I had no problems with the picked-up pattern tearing as I placed it.  It was just super easy to work with on every level, so double stamping all ten nails took about ten minutes.  One last coat of top coat to seal it and I was done.  It's cloudy out, but I still got a decent natural light picture of the manicure.

    Konad Plate m87
    Konad Plate m87 in Light Bronze Special Polish

    So now I'm all set to go on safari in the midwestern United States in January.  Maybe I'll see a squirrel, or if I'm lucky, a 'possum (that would really be unlucky, those things are so gross!).

    That's my take on m87 and Light Bronze, and this one really tickles me a lot.  It's also all I have to tell you about today, so until next time, love and nail polish to you!



    All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

Total Pageviews