New Konad Plates & Polishes

    Good evening, Dear Reader!

    I don't have a new manicure to show you, but some cool new Konad plates and Special Polishes that are at WowSoCool (the new stuff is at the bottom of the page that links goes to).  I have some of their pics here, and you can click them for a larger version.

    For the plates, I'll try to hold my giddiness at bay in order to post pictures.  They're  longer tips, one solid and two animal print patterns.

    Konad Plate m86
    Konad Plate m86, Longer Solid Tips

    Konad Plate m87
    Konad Plate m87, Giraffe Tip Pattern

    Konad Plate m88
    Konad Plate m88, Zebra Tip Pattern

    I'm thinking the solid with an animal print over it would make one impressive manicure.  If that ain't enough for you, there are three new polishes, a metallic, a pink, and a green.

    Konad Light Bronze
    Konad Light Bronze Special Polish

    Konad Vivid Pink
    Konad Vivid Pink Special Polish

    Konad Moss Green
    Konad Moss Green Special Polish

    Those are the new goodies, and the only other thing I really know about them is that I'll be sporting pink and black zebra tips as soon as possible.

    That's all I have for you, so until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

    Edited a few hours later to tack on more info I just saw on Twitter: If you're thinking of ordering, check this post on WowSoCool's blog before placing an order.



    All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

Total Pageviews