Revlon Whimsical

    Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

    Today's manicure is Revlon Whimsical, which is copper and blue hex glitter, sliver regular glitter, and very fine blue glitter in a baby blue jelly base.  Since it seems sheerer than I prefer, I layered Whimsical over one coat of Illamasqua Caress. I needed three coats of Whimsical for the glitter to really show up, and then finished it off with Essie Good to Go.  Here's the finished manicure under an Ott light.

    Revlon Whimsical
    Revlon Whimsical Nail Polish, Three Coats over Illamasqua Caress

    I like it, and I think it pairs well with Caress.  That's the news of the day, so until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!



    All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

Total Pageviews