Sally Hansen Salon Effects Brattlesnake

    Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

    My next semester starts tomorrow, and I picked Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Brattlesnake to start it off on a fun note.  It seemed like a good choice since it's pretty calm neutrals that happen to be in a snake skin pattern, so it's not very eye-catching in an environment where nobody cares about nails at all.

    Brattlesnake was kind of middle of the road in terms of applicattion.  There are patterns that are a good bit better, but there are also patterns that are a good bit worse.  The biggest issue I had was that the strips weren't tremendously flexible, so there are some small creases at some curves.  Other than that they're good, and I just used a second coat of Essie Good to Go to smooth them out.  Here's Brattlesnake under artificial lighting.

    Sally Hansen Salon Effects Brattlesnake
    Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in Brattlesnake

    I'm definitely a fan.  I believe these would likely horrify anyone with an aversion to snakes, but I'll find out if that's a problem when I show up tomorrow.  It ain't a problem for me!

    That's my Brattlesnake manicure and just about all there is to tell you about today, so until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!



    All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

Total Pageviews