Sally Hansen Salon Effects Valentine's Day 2012

    Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

    I ran across something I thought you might be interested in, so I'm back to tell you about it.  I came across a Sally Hansen Salon Effects Valentine's Day Collection for 2012 on Ulta's site.  They're full price, but Ulta's doing some good codes and freebies right now, so depending on what you need the discount can be pretty good.  Here's a link to the page for them.

    I have some pictures of the designs, and if you click the picture you can see a full page version.  I don't have any commentary other than "this is cute", so I won't subject you to that and I'll just put the title of the design under the picture.  Some can clearly be approximated with Konad, but some can't and sometimes easier is worth a few bucks.

    Sally Hansen Salon Effects Are You Single
    Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips Are You Single?

    Sally Hansen Salon Effects Cross Your Heart
    Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips Cross Your Heart

    Sally Hansen Effects How Romantic
    Sally Hansen Effects Nail Polish Strips How Romantic

    Sally Hansen Salon Effects Love Always
    Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips Love Always

    Sally Hansen Salon Effects Speed Dating
    Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips, Speed Dating

    That's what I know about the Salon Effects Valentine's Day Collection, and now you know it too.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!



    All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

Total Pageviews