YSL Ultra Violet

    Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

    Today I'm wearing Yves Saint Laurent Ultra Violet (#42), and I can't really say I know a heck of a lot about it other than I found it in some stuff yesterday.  It's kind if a jelly, a little more pigmented than some like those in OPI Texas, but definitely less pigmented and much more glossy than a regular creme.  It's partway between berry and purple, and it's just on the safe side of neon.

    I used two coats of color with base and top coats, and it probably could have used a third to be totally even.  It's a tiny bit blotchy on some nails, but I can live with that for now.  Here's Ultra Violet in sunlight.

    YSL Ultra Violet
    Yves Saint Laurent Ultra Violet Nail Polish, Two Coats

    It's a good color, but there are plenty of others close enough to it that are cheaper, so although I like it I wouldn't really recommend it.  There's nothing fabulously unique about it.

    That's YSL Ultra Violet and the update for today, so until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!



    All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

Total Pageviews